www.greybrucereflexology.ca - Promoting Better Health
RSS

Recent Posts

Is there an age requirement?
The History of Reflexology.
What should in expect in a reflexology session? Will I Have sensitive areas?
How many sessions are needed for results?
How long is a session and what does it feel like?

Categories

Health
Reflexology
powered by

My Blog

How does Reflexology work?

As we go about our daily routines, minute amounts of waste containing Lactic acid, uric acid, calcium and other by-products build up as the nervous system communicates with the body. When the body is overstressed these waste products are carried along the nerve paths to the extremities. Where they cause blocked energy and circulation. When pressure is applied to the nerve endings (reflex areas) messages are transmitted to the brain through the nervous system and the body responds by working towards a biologically balanced state.

6 Comments to How does Reflexology work?:

Comments RSS
writing help uk on July-29-17 9:39 AM
it is one of the best way to get relaxation and as well as it makes your body perfect in all the way. i prefer to do this one time and then you'll be doing it daily.
Reply to comment

do my paper for me on February-08-19 6:47 AM
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.
Reply to comment

Jorge Andreson on February-28-19 4:18 AM
Yes i agree with you many people face issues of the Uric Acid. You have shared the great solutions. I thumbs up this post. Keep sharing more posts. rubber matting UK
Reply to comment

Anonymous on March-19-19 5:34 PM
Reply to comment

uk best essays review on March-19-19 5:47 PM
You know what, I think that it is really necessary to know these kind of things in order for us to be knowledgeable enough with the things that we need to avoid for a healthier life. I have to be honest and say that I am not really familiar with what you are trying to say here, however, I am so glad that there is something like this that made me motivated to know more. And even though I don't have that much time, I will make sure to study in order to be more educated. Thanks for helping me out realize this. I am now decided to do things that will make me a responsible individual.
Reply to comment

net worth on September-09-19 3:15 AM
I have express a couple of the articles on your site now, and I extremely like your style of blogging. I added it to my most loved's blog webpage list and will return soon
Reply to comment